For the toughest conditions.
The Cyclone spray system offers any site maximum performance with easy maintenance and due to its completely surface mounted modular design, the ability to change the unit’s location if the site develops. Using the proven rumble road design, it is an essential feature throughout the Cyclone system assisting in the removal or compacted dirt and debris within the wheels of the vehicle.
Wickham have fully galvanised the rumble grids to ensure they are up to job of dealing with construction traffic without the unattractive flaking of paint. To make maintenance and servicing easier, the central grids can also be removed to allow easy access to the wash platform beneath. Where the Cyclone packs its biggest punch is within its 110 nozzle spray configuration throughout its 6mtr wash platform. With 60 high volume, solid stream jets all focussed directly at the wheel treads and under carriage. It ensures that all the water is focused in the right place.
Jets located between the galvanised treads face toward the oncoming vehicle ensuring the water is hitting the face of the tyre and inner and outer wheel with a final undercarriage blast as the vehicle leaves. Wickham have also included a side spray set up of 28 high volume fan nozzles, designed to wash and rinse any excess mud that may have covered the outer tyre wall and skirt of the vehicle. This comes complete with an entry and exit curtain spray made up of an additional 16 high volume solid stream jets. Angled toward the centre of the wash platform, these jets are focussed at cleaning the front and rear bumper and final wheel rinse to ensure all vehicles are cleaned effectively.
As standard, each system includes the following:
- 4no. 3mtr Entry/Exit ramps for soft access and egress.
- 1no. 6mtr Wash platform to allow for 2 wheel revolutions all complete with pipework and targeted spray pattern.
- 4no. 2mtr High side screens for maximum water retention.
- 1no. High volume surface mounted sump.
- 1no. 6,500ltr, Primary CYCLONE settlement tank.
- 1no. 10,000ltr, Secondary settlement tank.
- 1no. 15,000ltr, Pump house and header tank.
- Fully galvanised ramps and internal grids for improved longevity and visual appearance.
- High performance centrifugal wash pump and heavy duty submersible waste pump for excellent performance in the toughest environments.
- Ultrasonic entry sensor for automatic wash activation.
- 1no. Control system
Click Here to Download Spec SheetEnquire about this product